We support the growth of tomorrow’s bright minds in this field by building a bridge between our organisation and the technical universities through Internship & Graduates programmes, student competitions and dedicated events
Remote | Contract-Based | Part-Time
We are a small, but enthusiast IT Startup, searching for a new Assistant Manager to join our team. A quick learner who is willing to understand our business model and our services. A good communicator who can use different platforms such as Upwork.com or Freelancer.com to find appropriate clients and perform additional negotiations. We might also need this person to help in organizing the team schedule and handle some of our paperwork.
– English level: Fluent
– Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
– Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
– Be a team player.
– Any IT background is a big plus, but not mandatory
– Creating accounts on freelancing platforms and applying for projects.
– Organizing the company’s agenda.
– Organizing the team’s schedule.
– Handle some of our paperwork.
– Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
– Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
– Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.